Thursday, January 06, 2011

I wonder: if we peeled off this stain-smudged blanket and blue swollen walls– if we shook these pillows out of they’re stupor, would they flood the room with an abundance of intricately-fabricated dreams? Would that massive framed Manhattan Bridge photograph ever cease to gape at us with malice and softens instead, at our touch?
One day- we’d wake up to find ourselves under a glass dome that has hinges to it’s sides; we’d find ourselves amidst heaving typewriters, crumpled news clippings, jammed calendars, suitcases and stacks of well-written books. That quote-bearing table would upend itself and we’d carry its scribbled words under our skin.
Promises of a day like this; and million others we left in this room.

3 comments:

<3 <3 <3 super like!

ur writings inspire me, that’s why I can't go a whole day without visitng your page recently =) proud to know you in person wallah wallah wallah =D

Marzouji

I've been keeping an eye on your blog enetries, too. I don't know but this place draws me to a constant streams of blues that seem to bring peace to me. I love it here; it feels home and everytime I think about showing some recognetion to your writings I get stuck with words. So this one goes for you, for evey time you'll leave me terribly shaking, emotionally shattered and consciously slaughtered. Salute.

Marzouji, Thank you <3 You're welcome to stay in here as long as you'd like! and Im glad to know you in person too :)

Pink-pain : oh Wow, your reply had certainly made my day if not my whole week <3 Thank you deeply for such a beautiful feedback, I love how this place became 'home' in my attempt to look for one through writing, and now I'm at loss of words. Thank you again, for leaving me something <3

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds