Friday, July 24, 2009




Such vivid beauty, waiting to be devoured, almost magical, divine, perfect. Green mountains reaching for the blue skies, blending together perfectly as if they were stroked by a brush. Wooden cabins are scattered around, tickling my childhood dreams. Would Heidi step out of that door clutching her milk bucket? And would I catch a glimpse of Huckleberry Finn in one of those trees?
Amidst such beauty, I am a poet, whose words are embedded in red bricks and smoky clouds. I am an artist, with a palette of mountains and meadows.
I am a child, whose spirit cannot be contained. A dancer, a lover, a singer, and a loner whose solace had finally been found.



There he is, the creator, all around, in the scent of greenery, in the crystal shadows, filling my void with a surreal sensation that makes my heart weep.

1 comments:

sb7an allah... jannah 3al ar'6
beautifully written :)
welcome back >> Missed You A Lot <<

NayOoOmi

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds