Tuesday, September 02, 2008



It was beyond her imagination. Her wildest dreams. Beyond any expectation she held true. A moment. Not even a moment. A second...a small portion of the second. That what stood between her, and her dream.
The determination. The difference. The victory. But how?
She jumped into the water with only one thought in her head “ Im going to win.” Full stop.
Her inner beasts were put to sleep. Perhaps for the moment. Perhaps forever.
Nothing mattered.
What she gave up for that moment.
Friendship.
Family.
Time.
and herself
Either gold..or nothing
nothing?
One beast started to awaken, but she hushed it before it contained her.
A little more, a little more
Just a little more.
TOUCH!
Did I win? Did I win? Am I the first? Am I..am I? am i?
No.
By a millisecond, one thousandth of a second
Like a solid roof crashed by thunder..
Her dream shattered. and she broke.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds