Thursday, September 04, 2008







I feel imprisoned within my own walls. High, strong walls. Built to protect me but instead,locked me in. Voices echo more loudly with each new brick..
Deafening me.
Frustrating me
Poisoning me..
but then they are my own.
Why cant they be released to the universe?
I know they would cause a difference if they could.. but why cant they?
My brain screams as if the thoughts are chained by will..
again ..my own.
Confidence they say.
Or the lack of one..
But. Its the tongue that rejects the command not the mind.
Numbness is its norm
I stand up....an act of self-assurance..they say
it all dissipate when the tongue decides to act.
Senseless..thats what I become..the fault of a society I didn’t choose..
The sin of a culture shoved into my existence against my will.
Powerless..thats what they teach me to be..
“not acceptable”
they draw the line..they cross it but they forbid me to follow..its created to stop me..to erase every sense of individuality that reside in me..its created to push me back violently. to make me fall hard..to make me hurt deep..
to “protect” me they claim.
But broken pieces can’t be protected

1 comments:

nicely written my friend...blv it or not!! i can totaly relate to it. ^_^

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds