Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And I blew the candles.



They soared high ,
a wish, after another, after another.
and those dreams I built once upon a march; flew along, like birds with rainbow wings, like kites made of wooden sticks.
I ask myself, “ That girl who shaped the clouds with her finger, where is she?” when did you lose her?
Was it the day you stepped down from your father’s shoulders? Or was it then and there when you removed those glittery hairpins?

I blew the candles today, and I blew a wish. To find her, once upon a March.

3 comments:

awwww <3 happy birthdaaat 7abeebty w 3asaha myat 3aaam w enshalllaah all ur wishes w dreams come to life =D
mwahhhhh

kil 3am weentii b5aiiir my dearest one of all <3.. May all ur dreamZ and wishes come true inshallah.. & inshallah this yr ull be able to fulfill & acomplish all what u wanted to do and was one of ur dreamz..

"I blew the candles today, and I blew a wish. To find her, once upon a March."

^she's alwayz in ur heart & mind and will alwayz be ,, & inshallah ull find her and see her in a better happier place..

wallaah w ga3deen nkbar lool!! =P

loove you forever and ever
*Huuugz*
<3 <3

May your wishes come true x

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds