Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I look into the mirror and I see what I’ve always seen.
why are you here if you think you don’t care?
I gaze down instead, avoiding myself.
She appears behind me and opens my hair. I could sense a conversation initiating..
“ what color is your dress? “
I curse under my breath.
“ why do you want to know?”
“ to use the same glitter color”
“ I don’t want glitter”
“everyone wants glitter”
I close my eyes. If only I could be one of them tonight. lose the sense..lose it all..just be vain...try it. be vain be vain be vain.
My brain is frying under the heat of the hairdryer, in the process of the temporary change
Burning a thought after thought. I try to think of something to diverge the boredom but nothing.. no more thoughts..
-----
I move along to the other task, as if someone is holding me at gun point to do it..yet still.i know that somewhere deep inside me..i am finding this fascinating.
“ would you like to wear colored lenses? “
“ no”
“ how about lashes?”
“no”
“crystals?”
I just have to recollect the ashes of my burned thoughts because the question of the ‘why” is raised again.
beauty is a universal language. They inhale it..and breathe it again..i do the first and choke.
Sweeping the brush on my face
abstract..tick tock
On my eyes..
Main focus..tick tock
On my lips
Contrast..tick tock
I look at the shadow of the “me” in the mirror. No face, merely outlines.
I am pretty.

5 comments:

luvvv itttt-- maiooma u should showwww meeee >< nseeet 3nh

WONDERFUL

and of course you're pretttty :D

loved it..especially the last part xp

Just happened to come across your blog
Loved this post
I've sadly been in a VERY much similar situation

Kooshi thanks hun, glad to see you here =) and inshallah ill show you one day =p

Miracle..im so happy to see your reply..missed you so much. Thanks for passing by *hugs*

The dreamer..thanks =)

Kissmyshades..thanks for passing by my blog..made my day =D..sometimes life throw us in such situations and what we have to do is try and give up to the experience..for few moments at least =)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds